Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Update on the Little Dahl-ling

So Canon was pretty touchy a few days back, and I've come to learn that he is growing molars on all four quadrants on his gums.  YAY...I mean, poor little guy!  But seriously, I'm so glad that he'd finally getting in those molars.  I'm hoping that it will help him to be better eater.  So far, my hopes haven't dashed yet.  Yesterday he did a pretty good job eating (for him anyways).  He actually ate dinner last night (a ham casserole with chunks of ham, broccoli, peppers, and hash-brown potatoes) after having a pretty good appetite the rest of the day too.  I was so happy about it because he ate a good portion.  I had to feed it to him for him to eat more, but that part I can deal with.  Oh...I really am glad for those little molars.  I can handle a touchy kid for a few days if it relieves a bit of this whole stress on his diet.

Another thing I'm so excited about is his language development.  No, he still doesn't have any words like he should, but I've seen a lot of progress over the past couple months.  He has reached the jargoning stage (I think) where he babbles on in his own language, and he can understand and follow simple commands.  The animal sounds was just the beginning of it, but his comprehension has seemed to really boom.  I'm expecting to actual words to be coming really soon.  Stay tuned for further updates in this category.

Oddly enough, today Canon has not been as active as he usually is... but here are a few shots of Canon just being a kid... doing what he does best... getting into stuff.

   





No comments: