I think it was July 25th that I got her first social smile!! She doesn't do it very often, of course, because she sleeps most of the time, but it's super exciting to see that smiles are coming. I think I even caught one on camera yesterday!!
I took Cadence in to have her picture taken a week ago, and it was really the worst experience I've had at a photo shoot. My appointment was supposed to start at 11:00am...I was late, but I told her I would be, so she scheduled me for both 11:00 and 11:30 just to cover my bases. Well, when I arrived, there was another family trying to finish up...and they were carried over from the previous day, so it was taking them a long time. I left my phone at home that day, so I couldn't really keep track of time very easily...but while I was there, another customer came in looking for his pictures that he ordered about a month before. The lady had to get on the phone to call the regional manager...and was on hold for about 2 hours...literally. She had the phone up to her shoulder while trying to take pictures of Cadence. Meanwhile, Cadence was hungry, and tired...and it was really difficult to lay her down and take her picture because she was not in a good mood.
If I had been able start the shoot when I was ready to, we probably would've gotten some really good pictures. As it was, I didn't get the leave the photo shoot until 2:25PM...I was starving. No wonder I had to feed Cadence a couple times while we were there. The lady gave me a free mounted 10x10 because of all my hassle and the patience it took. You can view the proofs if you'd like at www.MyOnlinePortraits.com and by using Session #: 104124 and Passcode: MR2PP if you're interested. I did order some of these to give to family, but knowing that one customer still didn't have his pictures, I don't know how long it will take until I get mine. ;(
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment