Monday, November 14, 2011

Little Dahl-ling Blog Switch

I started this blog when I was pregnant with Canon to remember the little fun things about being pregnant and to keep track of his milestones as he grew.  I think, since the milestones are now fewer and farther between...and I'd like to include Canon's activities in the family blog in order to actually have something to put on that blog, I'm going to make the shift now.  This "Little Dahl-ling" blog will no longer be entirely about Canon, but it will be entirely about the newest little Dahl-ling- who here on out will be referred to as CCD until we can find out the gender and agree on a name.  My main reason for doing this will (hopefully) be to compare the different stages of pregnancy and development between each of my children.  I sometimes wonder how mothers can remember at how many months a child started walking and talking and things like that after so many years...and so many children.

So, here's to hoping that this will help me remember some of the most precious memories of my children's lives!

No comments: